Chemonics International Inc, a leading international consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., seeks Chief of Party candidates for an anticipated multi-year USAID-funded marine resource management project in Indonesia. Chief of party responsibilities include: (i) provision of overall project leadership, management, and technical direction; (ii) supervision of project technical and administrative staff; and (iii)nserve as primary liaison with USAID, international and regional partners, as well as host-country government officials.
- Advanced degree in natural resource management, marine biology, or other related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing and implementing donor-funded (preferably USAID) projects
- Direct programmatic experience in marine protected areas, coastal zone management and fisheries conservation
- Experience working collaboratively with a broad range of government officials, international donors, and private sector stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience working in Indonesia or Southeast Asia preferred
- Demonstrated competence in leadership, client relations, and project and contract management
- Ability to work and travel in remote areas of the country to oversee program implementation and provide technical expertise
- Fluency in English required
- Indonesian language skills preferred
Chemonics International (www.chemonics.com) was founded in 1975 and is one of the largest U.S. consulting firms providing expertise in developing and emerging-market countries for initiatives financed by the U.S. Agency for International Development.
Applicants are requested to send CVs to IndoMarineCOP@chemonics.com as soon as possible. Only the strongest candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.
Business Development Associate
(M) +62 812 8871 4451