The Conference will take place at the Turtle Bay Resort in Oahu. The room rate is $229 per room per night. Make reservations by calling (800) 203.3650. For more information, please visit the Housing web page.
Arrive early and expand your educational horizons by attending any of these four workshops. Visit ASCE website for detailed descriptions of the courses listed below.
- New Developments in Coastal Structure Design
- Analysis Techniques for Evaluating Coastal Impacts
- Moving Towards Integration in Coastal Management
- Estimation and Prevention of Coastal Disaster Due to Tsunami Impacts
IMPORTANT DEADLINES – Register early and save!!!!
- Early-bird Registration – February 12, 2008
- Hotel Reservation Deadline – March 11, 2008
To appreciate the beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, three tours have been planned. Click here to learn more about the tours listed below.
Kahuku Point – (Wednesday)
- Hawaii Coastal Geology, Hazards and Management – (Wednesday)
- The Big Island Tour – Tsumani, Earthquakes, Subsidence, Sea-level Rise Hazards (Thursday – departs from the Big Island – Hawaii)
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Promote your organization’s products and services in our Exhibit Hall. For $950, you can exhibit for 1-Day or $1,500 for 3-Days. To reserve your table-top space, contact Sean Scully at (703) 295.6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let your company shape the industry! For more information about sponsoring Conference activities, contact Ann Kashnikow at (703) 295.6349 or email@example.com.
Turtle Bay Resort is located 1 1/2 hours from the Honolulu Airport (HNL). There are many ways to get to the location. Click here for a list of options.
ASCE’s construction texts include acquired titles published by ASCE Press, conference proceedings, committee reports, manuals of practice, standards and monographs. Visit http://pubs.asce.org/books/ for more information.
SEE YOU AT THE CONFERENCE !