The Regional Programme on Partnerships in Environmental Management for the Seas of East Asia (PEMSEA), a regional initiative of the Global Environment Facility (GEF), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS), is in search of qualified individuals to work as part of the PEMSEA Resource Facility Technical Services to be located in Quezon City, Philippines.
The available posts are the following:
- Programme/Executive Director;
- Programme Officer, Learning Center; and
- Programme Officer for Partnership Applications.
- Programme officer for Project Development;
- Technical Officer – Project Development;
- Country Programme Managers;
- Country Programme Assistant;
- Technical Officer, Replication Unit;
- Audit/Certification Officer;
- Technical Assistant (Learning Center);
- Technical Assistant in Project Development;
- IT Specialist;
- IT Technical Assistant;
- Webmaster; and
- Editor – Publications.
To get more information, including the job description and application process, and to download the United Nations Personal History Form (P.11 form), please visit http://www.pemsea.org. The deadline for application is on 31 December 2007.